RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 1997 20:27:29 -0800
The article posted by Vicki Dorn was written by Dave Klein, and will
appear in a future issue of the SF-LiFE newsletter (hopefully the
January issue).

I saw earlier drafts of the paper, and since the paper mentions me by name,
will advise readers that I will not bother to reply to the content of the paper
at this time. I have written extensively on fruitarianism, including
extensive criticism of the diet (based on my own 8+ years as a fruitarian,
and observation of others on the diet), and my writings are available in the
archives of the raw-food list:

            < http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/raw-food.html >

Some readers of this list, may note that I have been less active lately.
I am busy with multiple activities at present, and don't have time to spend,
repeating the (mostly negative) realities of fruitarianism (which one can
easily find via a search of the archives above).

Perhaps in a few months, I will have time to spend on the subject, and
will advise. In the meantime, I have other, more important things to
do, than to repeat material that is in the archives.

Regards,
Tom Billings