RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Karl-W. Geitz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 1998 23:18:01 +0100
Hi Roberta,

> believe food has a huge impact on illness/wellness, and on the rate at
> which injuries heal.  I've had my practice since 1985, and had my own

Yes, that is true. Depending on the level of toxins in the body,
wounds heal faster or slower. Wounds heal faster because they
don't inflame when there are no toxins in the body. I watches
this effect many times, for example during the last two weeks
I was working a lot with saws, knifes and other tools. So I
had some scratches and a cut on my hands. When I ate "good",
the wounds didn't hurt and healed good. When I ate "trash",
they inflamed. So I intentionally ate very consistent, so that
the cut did not hurt ... and it worked.

Once I ate a lot of trash, not knowing better, for example
raw meat and dates in a meal. A week before, two implants
were planted into my jaw, so there was a big wound. Because
of the bad food, the wound inflamed and the bone shrunk so
far that the implants were about to drop out. My dentist
insisted on removing them. I insisted on keeping them...
and changed my diet. The inflammation stopped after a week
and after 2 month the implants where totally fixed. Even
the bone had grown back to normal height! Such an effect
was unknown to the dentist and the expert of the implants
firm. :-)

Regards
Karl