RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 21:11:16 -0600
Hi Loren,

Thanks for the inspiration, particularly "all enjoy perfect health, as
soon as they get all the years of debris out of their bodies." I've
been
100% raw vegan for the last 6 months and 75% for the last 4 years (the
other 25% was steamed starchless veggies). This has been just fruits
and
vegetables-no seeds, nuts, grains, etc. I was hesitant to do this at
first,
but have seen no ill effects of a low protein, "mucusless diet". I'm
surprised and dismayed that I'm still discharging mucus after all this
time. I'm assuming that it's still part of my detoxifying phase,
though
I didn't think it would take this long. I'm still waiting for abundant
energy to appear. I've always had terrible mucus problems which
motivated
me to choose this dietary path.
I'm 43 years old so maybe decades of mucus build up will take years to
get
rid of on a mucusless diet. I'm satisfied that I'm adequately
nourished on
this diet and can maintain it over time, but it would be nice to get
some
signicant enery increase as definite positive feedback. Any comments
from
anybody? Thanks!

EnzymeRich