RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Stephens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 1997 10:46:40 -0400 (EDT)
At 02:04 AM 5/4/97 -0500, you wrote:
>The following extracts (pages 29-31) are taken from the book "Seasalt's
>Hidden Powers" by the French biologist, Jacques de langre, Ph.D. which
>can be ordered through the Grain and Salt Society (916)872-5800 (In the
>UK: 081-749-1781) along with ecologically, mineral-rich sun-dried
>seasalt. Enjoy!

Peter, thanks for this interesting info--I recently included harvested and
natural (?  :) salt from a "prehistoric" bed in a mail order, out of
curiosity. It was a bit more granualr, and very light beige. The hype was
that less was required--I noticed no difference at all. Does the book you
referred to give mineral comparisons of processed vs hand harvested salt,
and what any such differences might be valuable--and why?

(of course it does, I'm hoping you'll condense it to  three or four succinct
sentences for us!!).

Pat

"Ancora imparo"