RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
arjen hoekstra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 12:42:12 -0800
I am done with your rantings Kirt. As long as you are
not able to provide me with mistakes in my
argumentation I have followed here, I am simply going
to ignore you. You keep on babling nonsense about that
one topic about age at death in prehistoric humans,
while I have given you many reasons why the assumption
that meat eating causes rapid brain growth is absurd,
even if I am a little off with the numbers I gave you.
I am also not going to waste my time on providing
references for you, since that will take some time and
you will ignore what it has to say anyway when it
opposes your views. For your information though: I
finished my MS degree in evolutionary biology with
marks that exceeded the minimum requirements for Cum
laude, so I am well informed about the principles of
evolution. And have you ever noticed that
paleonthology and anthropology are sciences that are
barely able to come up with hard facts and that a lot
of scientist start speculating instead of presenting
facts (like Beyond Veg, although I wouldn't consider
them scientists anyway)? I have always admitted to
speculating, but that doesn't mean that I can't defend
my arguments logically, even when some people refuse
to admit that.

So bye Kirt, I will regard you as non-existent, until
you come up with something else than rantings.

http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1