RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
James Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 1997 13:47:02 +0000
> For zone skeptics here are a few facts:

I've been doing a non-raw zone diet for about a month now and I do have
some observations positive and negative to report:

1. increased alertness
2. increased energy
3. reduced need for sleep
4. some bodyfat loss (I could lose 10-15 pounds)

1. some unusual joint pain in my hands?

I don't know if the latter is related, but I have DRASTICALLY increased
my protien intake by going on the Zone diet.  I'm seriously considering
moving my Zone more towards raw to see how that affects things.  I think
some of the CAF are not too good for me.  :-)  It's been a couple of
decades since I ate CAF.  I feel strange doing it.