RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 96 21:12:50 PDT
Alex wrote:
>And what solutions are available to the citrus-lovers among us?

When I woz a lad I got this lemon, put a srip of copper and I think one
of zinc into it and ran a lightbulb on it. I think the body goes to some
considerable effort to sort all that acid out, although I know the
overall result of citrus intake is still alkaline. I find soft fruits
far more commendable. Guess you would have to add a neutralizing
solution to citrus to sort it out.

I think all agro products have been selectively or otherwise genetically
mucked up by various research welfareists. Fortunatley some of the stuff
is still digestable and perhaps not so bad afterall!

John