RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 May 1997 14:44:36 +0000
Hi, colonel Barkley!

Perhaps you should have recalled the guidelines of this list before you
wrote your post. Anyway, here's my answer and I apologize if it breaks
the guidelines also.

If you have followed this list for six months and have found only NFL you
seem to be very narrow-minded. There were lots of other topics.
For example there has been a broad discussion of several members of this
list, what should be allowed in a post and what not. And they discussed
(at that time I wasn't on the list yet), which guidelines would result in
which audience.
So NFL was wept off and so will you because the type of discussion you
and NFL seem to favour are not of common use for this list. Call it as you
want - if you can't do a rational, polite discussion your brain is under-
developed and childish. Do some psychological work to cure yourself.
Also if you think that you are free to act/post out your aggressions,
mr. military gun-eater you should get to some surgery to have that misgrown
parts of your brain removed immediately.
War is over, mr. cornel. If you still need a fight, go to Ruanda, Bosnia
or whatever fighting place you think would be hard enough. I hope, the
other guys will get you soon.

Your dictionary or (perhaps) your poor mind could have told you also that=20
Zephyr is the famous name of a wind. And a wind may be airy and
insubstantial and it may become a powerful storm. Take care of your hat,
it might be blown away.

If being a man depends on a weight of more than x pounds (or less than
y ???) be sure that you are within the limits. You might become too fat
to be a man anymore if growing older. Your brain seems to be full of fat
and calcium yet and it will be just a question of some years for your
body to show the same symptoms.

>     I hope to see some of you at the June 1st event in San Francisco.  I'd
>like to see any of you weak punks try to kill an animal around me or promote
>such nonsense.

I've got no problems with killing an animal if I need it for my nutrition.
And if it happens somehow that I meet   y o u   and you are threatening my
life, I will doubtlessly make an end to your ugly life. And I'm very very
fast.

>     I feel so happy about Zephyr's "fall from grace".  His downfall is my
>uplifting.  His defeat is my victory.  And to hire a cooked vegan doctor to

You have lived too long in your sick little world of battles. How foolish
that you are getting a lift from somebody elses fall. Especially because
you don't know him.

Although I don't know your age I can rate you to be psychologically spoken
a 16-19 year old teenager. Maybe your body is older.
And I consider you to be one of the worst cooked-food characters I ever met.
To hell with you.

Stefan