RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kris Weimer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 08:41:13 -0700
Hi,
With all this talk of raw milk I was wondering if there is a good
source of
raw milk in Southern California or if someone knows of a farm in
Southern
California that I could buy it from  (I have farm animals, but not a
cow, so
I could use them as my reason for buying raw milk)?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Regards,
Kris W.
Vista, CA
Replace all your toxic household products with this plant based
non-toxic
Total Solution go to:
http://planetsolutions.org/members/KW8668.html

Stay healthy with therapeutic grade essential oils go to:
http://www.aroma-essence.com/kris-essentials/