RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Norm Skrzypinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 11:07:45 -0500
The USDA food composition database contains nutrient content data for over
6,000 food items.  Go here to use it:
http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/cgi-bin/nut_search.pl

The entire USDA database can be downloaded for free, in various file
formats.  Go here to get it:
http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/foodcomp/Data/SR13/dnload/sr13dnld.html

Norm