RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Eric Sebbag <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 1997 02:08:15 +0200 (MET DST)
>I am and have been a raw foodist vegan for over 45 years,  primarily a
>fruitarian. Would be a total fruitarian except for limited time to eat enough
>high caloried fruits to satisfy me. So eat high caloried raw vegetables to
>satisfy me. Eat once daily, immediately before going to sleep.
>Born 5/11/29. 5'10", 210, muscular. Ex-wrestler and ex-boxer.
>Weightlift, run, meditate proprioceptively {the best meditational method,
>my own technique}, and nude sunbathe, daily. Sleep nude without covers or sheets.
>Try to stand every moment, while awake. Try to do everything while standing
>Am considered the "best laying on of hands" healer in the world.
>Can help any one be better instantly...feel better, function better and look
>better, immediately!
>When having sex, practice injaculation, i.e. orgasms without enervating
>ejaculations!  No masturbation.
>Will send anyone, anywhwere FREE information on health and metaphysics on any
>subject.

Dear ego,

Your self advertising is quite impressive, but right now, I just have a
metaphysic VCR problem. Do you think you can helpfull ? Anyway if you feel
my VCR is dead, I'll send it to you so can eat it, because it's an hundred
per cent raw VCR; and be sure it's very tasty, because it borned under
tropical conditions (Taiwan I think).

Cheers