RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Liza May <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 1998 17:50:10 EST
Kirt,

<< You were/are a bright spot on jr's list- >>

Thank you for the compliments, Kirt! :))  They really make me feel great, and
relieved!

<< There are very few topics I haven't piped up about to this list over the
years, including a few posts I wish I could take back. ;)

I know the feeling.  It's pretty embarassing.

<< And they are all in the archives with a great search engine.

I haven't used this resource yet - but it sounds really useful.  I plan to as
soon as I get a chance!

Thanks again Kirt for the great comments!

Love, Liza