RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ingrid Bauer/J-C Catry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 00:34:57 -0700
> ALONE IN NATURE, MAN CLEARS; and I did beautifully.

i wonder,  when my ex partner left me,  to be able to find myself
again, i
did a 3 months trip skiing in the rockies .It felt good to have only
the
clears boundaries of nature as a partner. I knew where i standed.
at the time i made the decision to not deal with women anymore but the
experience openned myself so much
that i ended up  metting  my present wife. Now i rediscoverd myself in
front
of the same strugles than before even if it is at a different level (
improved ).
 so no matter what we do , we end up facing ourselves anyway.
but may be if i had continued as a lone mountain man i might be fine
but the
fact is i could not .i needed to face this part of my self that i
project on
the other in a codependant relationship so i can reconcilied myself
heal and
feel whole again.
The goal might not be to avoid special relationship but to transform
them on
sacred relationship.

not related but i am wondering if you eat your dairies unpasteurised
and if
thy come from non commercial source.?

jean-claude