RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"karen kellock Ph.D." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 10:04:54 -0700
it's the same reaction I had to hempseed--seeds are just meant for
propagation and are filled with the toxins of the plant.  they are
much
too dry (usually less than 10% water) and so trigger great thirst.
then the body has to separate the useless water from the sludge from
dry
seeds, water and usually salt.  By seeds I also mean
seed-grasses, all the flour, breads come from seeds and their grasses.
They are incredibly pugnacity-producing as is proven over and over
again
by my vegetarian friends in town who, though calling themselves
"loving"
become vicious mood-swingers due to their low-fat, high-carb diet in
the
form of legumes, nuts and seeds. they are also aphrodisiac-stimulants,
which as we all know is not a good thing but always carries with it
pugnacity.  they are given a "PP" rating in vitarian circles--that is,
pugnacity (violence)-
procreative (sex passion), PP foods make a violent, passionately
regenerative culture.
Let me quote johhny love:  "lacking water of life, non-soluble starch,
and
the gluey vegetable gelatine make
all nuts and seeds answer as  the forbidden fruit of paradise.  no
other
food is so lacking in water
of life--milled and washed in starch, all seed starches yield mucus,
clogs
the avenues of elimination and putrifies into cell-corrosive uric acid
toxin
that fast degenerates man. englehart and a follower died young, their
skin
destroyed by boils on exclusive diet of coconuts when he should have
discarded nut and used water of life in it, rich in minerals."  these
seeds,
nuts and legumes leave calcareous waste deposits and oh, the
concentration
of starch!  The skin turns into cardboard in hypersensitives like
myself,
and the mood gets down.  They are not a pure protein, but protein-carb
combination; and the gluey starch is the reason many vegans are
vituperative!
though they say its the meat-eaters who are violent, the latter seem
even and
calm compared to seedy-nutty- irritant-eaters.