RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Martha Seagoe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 10:52:43 -0800
Still spring cleaning. This one was also from February.

axel:

>>i remember also Don Weaver, who was (from what i heard
>>in this list a couple of years ago) a succesful healthy very
>>athletic vegan raw fooder for more than 20 years and a part
>>of it was the highly mineralized food he ate (he is a
>> proponent of remineralization with rock dust).

The rock dust thing is very interesting to me, but when I think
of how it must be obtained,...
I'm thinking, extreme noise pollution. Maybe not for me, but
for somebody, somewhere.

Cheers,
Martha

I know that they have lots of other things going on (the
exercise,

>>relationships, etc., that you pointed out), but dairy isn't detrimental.
>>
>>Irene

how do you know this? they overall life is so healthy that you
can as well say that the cooked food they eat isn=B4t detrimental. how
can we POSSIBLY know if dairy, or fruit (if i don=B4t remember wrong,
they eat plenty of fresh and dried apricots), or cooked foods are good
or bad for them?

it would be very cool to extrapolate and see how they eat and
say this is good, but it does not make sense to me.

regards,
axel