RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ellie Rotunno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 1997 19:22:57 -0800
Stefan Joest wrote:
> Stefan thinks of making an experiment with paleolithic cooked foods and
> considers starting to brush his teeth again because he isn't sure if the
> tooth enamel is very slowly melting away - so slowly, that it lasts
> years to produce a visible effect.
> Also he is moving towards breatharianism: less and less instincto foods
> and the Orkos bill becomes smaller and smaller... :-)
> Then recently Stefan found out, that not only sulfur containing amino
> acids are good for detoxing heavy metals but also megadoses of vitamins
> and minerals - so I'm taking supplements!!!! (since 11 days now)

Good grief, Stefan, am I the only one left all raw!! Since I have no
stove, it looks like I'll have to prove I'm moving away from pride by
adding more supplements. Does anyone know if a mega dose of bee pollen
would be considered a good daily supplement?

I learned the hard way to brush my teeth and I still won't go for
cleanings. Pride or avoiding the pain? Do you all get your teeth
cleaned? I've been spending hours with the dentist and am a candidate for
a plate or implants.

My best, Ellie