RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Janis Callen Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Aug 1998 15:16:55 -0400
Dear Susan,
At 08:38 8/1/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Thanks for the mg information! I'm giving it to my mum who has a broken
>pelvis and is in the hospital. I was taking in raw (grassfed, farmfresh)
>meat/eggs but the doctor freaked out about e coli (and scared my mum). So
>now she is having mg and mostly cooked, but at least gluten/dairy/sugar
>free food.

Magnets really can work wonders for broken bones.  They change the PH and
ionization of the body at the place where you put them.  I personally had
great success with them when I broke my leg at the knee joint last December.
Dr. Richard  Broeringmeyer has information in his book _Energy Therapy
Training Manual_, and you can surely find others at bookstores and
healthfood stores. Get magnets that are at least 7000 gauss, and place them
over your Mom's broken pelvis with the North pole toward the body.
Broeringmeyer, in his workshop on video, tells about a client who used
magnets on her son who had fallen from a 3rd story window and was expected
to take 6 months to recuperate in the hospital.  He was out in 3 weeks and
the MD's were amazed.

B.. explains that the reason they work so well with breaks is that when
trauma occurs at the break, you get two positively charged eges which repel
each other.  The magnet sets up a current that introduces negative ions;
also creates a more alkaline environment.  (Mg, by the way, also creates a
more alkaline environment, as do fresh vegetables and fruits.

Herbal support also from comfrey or a product called "bone knit" which
contains comfrey.  I haven't tried either of these myself.

Janis
                           Janis C. Bell
320 Oakland Park Avenue               Visiting Scholar
Columbus, OH 43214                       Art History OSU
home tel: 614 447-8983 fax: 614 447-8783                   [log in to unmask]
           Associate professor, Kenyon College, on leave
                      alternate e-mail:  [log in to unmask]