RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Orlando <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 07:20:03 -0500
feel free to provide the logical basis/evidence to me - privately if you
wish.

Anwar J Goins <[log in to unmask]>@MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU> on 11/20/2001
03:06:13 PM

Please respond to Raw Food Diet Support List

Sent by:  Raw Food Diet Support List <[log in to unmask]>

To:   [log in to unmask]
cc:
Subject:  Re: Evolution: thoughts about Beyond Veg and raw meat

> neither has "God", but you have no problem believing in "Him"
> based on nothing.

WRONG! God is logical,  I have seen nothing that contradicts him and from
what I see it is the best explanation as to the Universes beginnings. But
I have seen some serious issues with evolution. And if these were cleared
it still  does NOT contradict God. Most of the arguments I've seen
against God are stupid and devoid of logic, intelligence, discernment and
prudence.

Godbless,
Anwar

I glanced at the site I thought it did talk about evolution.