RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VickiDorn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 May 1998 12:12:19 EDT
Aaron,

>Personally I think breatharianism is nature's way of getting rid of people
>who are spritually LOST.  Think about it, if you don't eat food, your sex
>organs shut down, you become infertile, your genetic line ENDS, and you DIE.
>Pretty good way to get rid of the weak of spirit, no?  Same for ethical vegans and
>fruitarians.  Any time you restrict nutrients, because you are more
>concerned with OTHER LIFE rather than YOUR OWN, instead of by instinct, sex drive
>slows, loss of fertility, or if there is fertility, children are weaker, etc.

"Sex organs shut down?"
This is not true. A good friend of mine (he's a fruitarian) was clinically diagnosed as
sterile 9 years ago. He has since impregnated 2 different women in the last 2 years.
His doctors don't have an explanation for it, but he does and it has to do
with going 100% raw on mostly fruit.
Maybe I could get him to post it to the list.
I know he's writing a book about it.
Do you actually know of any cases of people becoming infertile by eating
100% raw vegan? Or are you just spouting off?

Love,
Vicki