RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 21:50:51 -0500
Mark:
>But when I did the A&S cleanse, using herbs, psyllium, and bentonite in
>the prescribed manner, along with daily enemas, huge quantities of tarry
>black stuff came out.

I suspect that the tarry black stuff is nothing but the herbs,
psyllium
and betonite compressed and formed to the shape of the colon.  The
fact
that Richie Anderson has not been willing to spend the few hundred
dollars it would cost to have the substance analyzed by a lab only
confirms my suspicion.

Peter