RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
DHAMBA 8 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 17:29:12 EST

<< Hi!  What is this? Is it processed at all? Why do you prefer this to a
piece  of fruit, or a salad, or something?   Look forward to learning more!
 Love, Liza >>

Hi Liza!  Thanx for asking.  The Ultimate Meal is a raw, sprouted organic meal
replacement that is freeze dried.  You blend with banana and apple juice. The
ingredients are: Quinoa/Flax seed/Spirulina Pacifica(Hawaiian)/Plant
Lecithin/Ester C/NutraFlora/Freeze-Dried Horsefail/Natural Vitamin
E(Succinate)/Hawaiian Green Papaya/Nettles/Ginkgo Biloba/Grape Seed
Extract/CoEnzyme Q10/Lipoic Acid/Green Tea Extract/Stevioside/Natural
Zinc/Bioperine/Chromium Polynicotinate/Selenium

The reason I use this occasionally is because there are times when I want a
big meal.  It makes me feel good and energetic.  I learned about it when I was
working at a living foods restaurant.  The owner was a student of Dr. Wigmore
and highly reccommended the product.

I am not sure of a couple of the ingredients.  What is Bioperine(piperine) and
Stevioside(stevia)? Anyone know what these are and where they come from?

I am not a distributor for this product.  Just wondering if there are any
others out there who use it.

Also, if anyone out there can comment on any of the ingredients, I would
greatly appreciate it.

Thanx
God Bless
lisa