RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 1998 16:50:03 -1000
Hi and WELCOME, John!

>Pulling this following quote from that, what can anyone relay about this
>"Hallelujah Health Tips" newsletter or list? (Perhaps Peter who posted it?)
>Is it a short newsletter or tip sheet, and is it worth subscribing to?
>Thanks in advance for any insight or feedback anyone can give.

Find subbing info from the last health tip below...

Chet Day seems a real helluva fellow. He had a snailmail newsletter called
Health & Beyond which was easily the most cutting edge raw newsletter
around. He had some great interviews with all sorts of rawsters,
culminating in the famous three-part interview with Ward Nicholson. I
popped for all the back issues a couple years ago--delightful stuff!

During the time of his newsletter he tackled the controversial edges of
rawism. His newsletter made ANHS' magazince seem like propaganda in
comparison. He has since hired on with George Malkmus' raw ministry running
their online componant I think. He will make an even bigger positive impact
with that organization I'd imagine.

He is a real straightshooter and once in a while pops up on this list. I've
seen people give him crap online cause the Hallelujah org sells Barley
Green, but that seems pretty unfair to me...he's A-OK in my book. Even the
mix of religion and rawism found at Hallelujah acres isn't distasteful to a
fellow like me, surprisingly. ;) That organization may end up spreading
more raww news than everyone else put together--I was happy for Chet when
he went for it with them.

Dang if I can find his new personal website address--perhaps someone else
can post it--but find sub info for the health tip email thingy...

Cheers,
Kirt

Back to the Garden, our 24-page publication that we mail out at least
twice a year, you can get one by sending an e-mail with your name and
mailing address to [log in to unmask] -- do not forget to include your
name and mailing address!

Secola  /\  Nieft