RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 1998 11:03:25 -0800
For some time, I have been making announcements re: raw/living foods
potlucks and related events in the greater San Francisco (Northern
California) area. I have also made announcements re: the SF-LiFE
Expo.

Anyway, as additional members of SF-LiFE join the Internet raw community,
it is now possible (and, from my viewpoint, desirable) to transfer the
responsibility for making potluck/event and Expo announcements to another
person. Specifically, Rose Lee Calabro, e-mail: [log in to unmask]
is assuming those responsibilities.

So, you can address your questions regarding the specified SF-LiFE activities
to Rose Lee at the above address. Rose Lee is on the same 3 lists as I am:
raw-food, veg-raw, and living-foods, so announcements will be made as usual
on those lists. If you are sponsoring events in the area, please keep
Rose Lee informed (in advance) of dates/relevant details.

I will still be here, and will make occasional posts on these lists of
material that I hope will interest you. I am still fairly busy on various
projects, so my list posting/participation rate will be low for the next
few months. If the list is too quiet for you, you can change that, by
posting things that interest you, or that you think will interest others.

Tom Billings