RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 May 1997 18:09:05 -0500 (CDT)
Ellie said:
> Now after thinking about Dr. K's letter, I'm a bit scared that
>I might have another parasite. I even thought of cooking up some herbs
>from Chinatown, but I got rid of my stove last year. I hope I am
>reacting hysterically and will calm down. But I would appreciate any
>feedback.

My guess is that Micheal's thought-provoking letter got to you. But to
be on the safe side, what I intend to do as I increase the RAF in a my
diet, apart from trying to create a strong gastrointestinal
environment, is to eat fresh garlic and hot chile papers a couple a
times a week to kill off any attempts of parasitic infestion.

>Seems like a lot of anger trying to get out.

I agree.

>Whether all fruit or all  eggie or Instincto, whatever diet encourages
>the detox of the nervous system, it will result in symptoms like
>these.

Or by being deficient in nutrients thereby triggering the imprints of
past traumas/deprivations.

>They are an indication that emotions have been repressed and want
>out. Emotions are stored as endogenous chemicals in the brain and
>cause toxicosis.

You must mean traumatic emotions too painful for the system to
integrate. Could you please mention a couple of these chemicals?

> I'd like to see these people get into primal therapy or Adult
>Children of Alcoholics or some other kind of therapy that encourages
>the release of stored up emotions related to childhood trauma.

I will second that! I love reading your thoughts on these issues so
please keep the coming.

Best , Peter

PS. The above message I posted to the list yesterday but as far as I
can tell it did not go through. I want to add, Ellie, that I agree with
Deborah that you should not let your symptoms go unchecked for too long
especially if they get any worse.