RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jo Yoshida <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 May 1998 12:15:17 -0600
Recent browsing for literature led me to Nature's First Law's website. One
profile in their Premier Raw Foodist link was disconcerting:

http://www.io-online.com/~nature/pinefred.html

Tom (Billings), I now fully acknowledge this rabid fanaticism that plagues
the raw food / fruitarian camp. It's truly unfortunate. Enthusiasm is one
thing, but baiting and vicious senseless humour provide little draw for
those who are sincere about exploring options. This was a larger hammer
than I could take on the noggin'. Mr. Patenaude does not represent my
journey of health science.

Where is the compassion for our fellow brothers and sisters here? Rational
science?

Detaching myself from all this,
Jo