RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Frank Wuts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 20:09:25 -0700
Roberta J. Leong, LAc wrote:

> Well, there is another side to this too. Some practitioners sell their
> own brands because they create something original or unique.  They
> usually have them made at their own expense, taking all the financial
> risks and can lose money, big time if their product doesn't sell really
> well, even if does help their patients.  They sell their own stuff
> because no one makes exactly what they want to offer their patients.
> That is not a bad thing to do.

If their products are really new, then yeh its great. Most just use a
different mix of the same things and call it new. That is not
justifiable in my book and looks only like a money making scheme. I
would prefer a practitioner to say to me take 1000 mg of Vitamin C and
15 mg of Zinc and give me a list of quality brands, and not say take my
new Vitamin C and Zinc complex.

Frank.