RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 06:48:42 -0600
Hi, Susan :)

> Thank you for the info re Euell Gibbons! I appreciate it mucho!

The parent website of that one on Euell looked pretty interesting too.  Wild
food outings sound like fun.

> By the way, last night Canada's CBC 11:00 news featured a piece on Raw
food
> Eaters. There were some raw food restaurants and the customers talking
> about how good the food was and how good they felt and a man eating raw
> venison.
> Farout hey?

Yeah!  But it does seem like raw foodism is getting more and more attention
lately.  At least here in wacky California, we hear about it fairly often
now.  A guy spoke at a local bookstore just last night, in fact, about his
raw lifestyle.  (That same bookstore hosted a woman who claims to be a
breatharian not long before!)

:)