RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 May 1997 19:41:14 -0500 (CDT)
Last week I mistakenly posted a response on the list to a private email
to me from a member of this list not realizing it was private email. I
possibly did it with another member as well.

If any of you ever need to write to me and it 1)is a continuation of a
thread from the list 2)is the first time that they you write to me and
3) there is nothing of personal or controversial nature in the message
that would make it stand out, then please make a special point about
the message being private. As my email volume is quite large and I
often respond to multiple messages on the list thereby excluding the
use of the reply button this would be very helpful.

I am sorry for any inconvenience I might have caused but think that
with the above precautions in mind it should not happen again.

Best, Peter