RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Douglas Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 04 Nov 1996 17:38:24
> a book called You Are Extraordinary.  I mistakenly deleted the message
>before I  jotted down the author.  Would you be so kind as to repost the
>author?  I'd really appreciate it, want to read this book (if still available).

Roger J. Williams was the author.

I suggested those two books, but now that I bothered to pull them
out, I would not really go with 'You are Extraordinary' for most
on this list as it does not have all that much to do with nutrition,
while 'the Wonderful World Within You' [=A91977, Bantam Books] does &
recaptiulates much in the first book.

--Doug Schwartz