RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Pavel Pyrih" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 1997 22:50:25 +0200
Dear Tom  ... and all here.

There are many types of raw food diets ...
I am not sure if I can find my diet in your list :-)
so in my humble opinion there may be a diet=20

Biogenic (or Vitarian, or Bioactive, or Alive, or Living Food ... )
      the consume of living food - i.e. food consisting from living
cells   i.e. grains, fruit, vegetables, nuts, seeds, honey, yogurth  ...
as much alive as possible   ( in my practise adding salt and B12 - dead stuff )

Comment : the biogenic and bioactive foods classified by {Szekely + Tom}
are in this diet    alive, I think that the cells in these foods survives

alive until the food  is not spoiled (if not treated by Hi Tech methods for
storying ...)

Apology : my weak English

Comments welcome, but clearly labeled in the subject line,
I cannot read all messages on Raw-Food ...    ;-)

With peace and love
Pavel Pyrih

http://www.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pyrih/g.htm

.......... a homepage for Gandhi , Bhagavadgita and Living Food =
pilgrims.