RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 11:16:42 -0700
>-- Am I the only 100% raw person on this list?

i am here too and except the few experiments i did that last year with
the
foods that i didn't touch for years (i tried cooked tuber, greens and
cooked shrimps ) i am 100 % raw .
I did those verifications after reading all thoses articles on beyond
veg,
and archives of that list, i started to doubt that maybe i was denying
myself some nutrients by not eating them ( i tried cooked shrimps for
ex
because i love them raw but can't have access to them apart the fall
season, so i wanted to know if it is was better to have them cooked
rather
not having them) Every time , i didn't feel good afterward and most
important, it is upsetting by ability to regulate my food intake ( i
can't
stop). Eating by instinct is for me the only way that i can be
reasonnable
in the quantities eaten. The fact that the food must be undenatured to
help
me in that goal is becoming more obvious now.
If i was living in paleotime, i might be able to have my food intake
regulated  ( despite eating some cooked )thru my lifestyle but in that
world
of overabondance of denatured food and scarcity of real food (mineral
rich
,wild ...) i didn't found a better way than putting myself in the
frame work
of raw undenatured foods. and trying to grow myself with rules beyond
organic ( no tilling, fertiliser, limited watering, no weeding)
jean-claude