RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susie Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 1996 05:08:04 GMT
Hello everyone from sunny England.
I'm new to this game and I think its great, I just wish I had more time to
take part.

As a brief intoduction, I have run for the past four and a half years "The
FRESH Network" which is a completely NON-PROFIT-MAKING information and
support network (snail mail) for all types of raw food diets.  Based in
England, most of our contributors are Uk based, but we do have members all
over the world.  We have a magazine, sell books from all over the world, run
courses, organise get-togethers, have a telephone support line and have a
contact list for those wanting to write to others.  The important aspect is
that the network is purely to help others no matter what they eat, just to
encourage and inform them about the advantages of raw foods.  NO-BODY WHO
WORKS HERE RECEIVES A WAGE, not even me, that way we keep our focus of
helping others, and not for personal financial gain.

Visit our basic, forming web-page at:
http://www.eclipse.co.uk/fresh-wwn/fresh.htm