RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jim Cales <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 09:34:23 -0600
Greetings,
I am seeking information regarding amino acids and what foods they occur
in naturally.  I have found a list of amino acids at
http://home.earthlink.net/~corbley/amino-acid.html but have yet to find
a list of foods that one may eat raw to gather all the needed
components.

Clearly eating raw animal products would do the trick, but I was seeking
to find out if there was another path perhaps by using veggies and
fruits.  I know that some grains also do the trick, but eating them raw
is hard to do and I find that grains need to make me feel quite ill
anyway so that path is out for me.

Any suggestions would be welcomed.  Also any info regarding essential
fatty acids would be great too.

Thanks.

Jim Cales - [log in to unmask] - ICQ UIN 1492607
Columbia, Missouri USA  65203 - (573)875-5581
Sandy's Software Magic - http://www.SandysSoftwareMagic.com