RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Orlando <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 12:18:42 -0400
>So raw veganism
>works for a certain time. Beyound that I think it fails.
>The diet is deficient on a long term basis.

I think it works if you monitor b12 and eat a good "balance"
of fruits, greens, nuts, and eat fairly high quality food.

>So I guess I'll switch to liquids for the noon meal, then wait until
>the needs have decreased for the evening meal too and finally throw
>the whole eating thing overboard.
>There's lots of energy in this universe to live from - no need to
>take that energy from physical foods.

Are you going to become a breatharian or a liquidarian?

>And to come back to the topic, I hope that this offers some new ways
>of spiritual development to me or at least makes it easier to follow
>my current path.

What does spiritual development mean?
personal growth, or some connection with "supernatural"?

Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]> on 10/11/2000 09:04:58
AM
Subject:  Raw foods and spirituality (was: Michio Kushi a smoker?)