RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jean-Louis Tu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 1997 11:40:29 -0400
> Thanks for the instincto info. about "stopping".  I just subscribed to
> this list, but have done raw off and on for years.  I am a vegetarian
> and am trying to ease up on carbs--sometimes I wonder if there will be
> any food left that I will eat.

Hi Mary,

the few raw vegetarians I know or have heard about who don't use an
excessive amout of carbs eat a high % of sprouts (and avocados).

Some instinctos are almost vegetarians, but among them, most eat around or
more than 50% fruit. I think that being instincto vegetarian and having a
low- or mid-carb diet is possible, but very difficult.

Jean-Louis