RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 1997 19:06:55 -0900
Kirt:
>> My experience does not support this. After more than 8 years 100% raw, I
>> found that steamed veggies and seared meat digest very well and cause no
>> untoward symptoms. Even "toxic" raw dairy was not a problem. On the othe

Karl:
>Nice to find you in the steaming pot, again, after 8 raw years. How
>did that happen?

>How much experience do you have with your new insights?

A few months. I have been pretty upfront about it here on the list...

>> instinctos' claim of 100% or nothing. Karl, you clearly BELIEVE that the
>> slightest of denatured food must cause you all sorts of ills, and perhaps

>I don't think that I BELIEVE it. It seems to be obvious to me and most
>observations seem to support this theory.

So it becomes "a priori"--an obvious given which is beyond real scrutiny.
Dangerous stuff ;)

>But I love Instincto or the whole eating-raw concept. All pieces seem to
>fit together in this system. Why should I eat anything cooked? Why did
>you start to eat cooked, again?

To be sure that 100% raw made the difference I thought. So far I'd say I
found that it doesn't. Raw is important but I think that instincto may have
reached a bit too far back into prehistory to glean its ideals. But to each
his own, eh?

Cheers,
Kirt