RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 09:53:06 -0700
Robert, I bought the book at Amazon, it is very reasonable in the
paperback
edition.

The Maori in New Zealand had almost zero cavities on their native
diet, lots
of FISH, but as soon as they adopted grains and processed food, of
course
their cavities skyrocketed.

Also he notes that people don't need braces on their native diets,
teeth are
strong straight and healthy and have plenty of room in the dental
arch. Our
kids on processed diets almost all need braces as dental arches are so
narrow and teeth are crowded.