Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2011 05:08:51 +0100
I will certainly have a look at Foxit. Have you the website address for it, and should I uninstall the Adobe program before downloading and installing it?

Dorothy

--- On Sun, 3/4/11, Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [PCSOFT] Problem opening PDF files
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Sunday, 3 April, 2011, 8:38

Dorothy wrote:
Can someone help me open a PDF file? >>

Right click the pdf file, select "open with", tick the "Always open with this program" box,  and navigate to your Program Files folder, then open Acrobat Reader folder, and double-click the .exe file.

A suggestion:
Download and install the free Foxit reader. It's much smaller, quicker, and less invasive than Acrobat Reader and does much the same job.

The main downside of Acrobat Reader is that, once opened, it remains running forever after you've "closed" it, even after later reboots. For me, that's a "no-no" for virtually any software. Too many of these types of programs running in the background is the commonest cause of computer slowdowns, and may eventually lead to system instability and potential for lockups.

Don Penlington

          PSOFT maintains hundreds of useful files for download
                     visit our download web page at:
                http://freepctech.com/index.php/downloads