Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2013 00:59:17 -0700
Oh well usually I am offering answers, now I an asking for one:

Situation;

My eyesight is failing and I need a large illuminated keyboard. I have tried
3  1 was wireless Logitec and totally unacceptable.

The other 2 are ROCCAT Izku  and the Razer Anansi I installed the driver for
both boards, and they  both installed as "Other"

In Device Manager

(note) a Microsoft level 1 technician using remote access attempted to
install the drivers every meathod I tried for an hour

And he came to the conclusion the board was defective

System Info;

Gigabyte GA-Z68A-D3-B3 Main Board

16 Gb RAM

Win 7 64 Bit

KAS Pure  2 (Disabled for installation)

I am awaiting receipt from GigabyteUSA verification the USB mouse & keyboard
ports are USB2

Does anyone have a suggested solution other than talk to text? (would you
like to know how many mics I have thrown across the room?)

                          PCSOFT's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Mark Rode<[log in to unmask]>