Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joan Wojcik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 23:00:37 -0500
I have Windows ME and found that some programs in start-up will not close
properly and have to be closed with Ctrl-alt-delete. Try shutting down by
closing each of the programs in the window that appears and see if this will
allow Windows to close. It is probably a software problem and this is a good
site to do some troubleshooting.
>http://support.microsoft.com/support/windows/readme/winme/programs.asp< I
had to delete several older programs that just made Windows ME very unhappy.

Hope this helps
Joan

-

I and a friend are both having problems shutting down computers which are
using ME.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Jim Ellis

                     support at our newest website: