Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2006 13:30:30 -0800
Dear Diane, and dear all,

I followed Thomas's advice and found the free version. The direct link for
it - to save time - is

I have since downloaded the upgrade (yes, free), and installed it. When
running it, if you have 7.1 already installed, select "repair" in the
installation wizard options. Mine now works perfectly (as it used to
before! I'm another very satisfied user of AVG).

Good luck -  cheers,

       Cheeta Gauba // [log in to unmask]

                       http://freepctech.com/rode