Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Holli Van Nest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 10:47:13 -0500
Dear PCSoft folks,

On March 16, James Kerr wrote:

> I am looking for a reasonably priced, stable, and relatively simple email
> server software to run about 200 email addresses, could I have some of the
> lists recommendations? Thanks.

We have been running Mercury 1.4 for a couple years now with very
little problem, and it's free (You can spend about $50 bucks US for a
manual.  I did this, but have never needed it).  We originally had
it running on a dedicated machine connected to the server, but with
our recent server upgrade (Novell 4.2) installed the server nlm's and
have it running on our server.

When it was on its own machine, I had minor problems with the machine
freezing, but that was the machine, not Mercury.  It was running on a
very slow 486 with maybe 16, maybe 8 mb of RAM.  Since it's been
running on the server, it has been very smooth.

You can find out more about it, and download it, on the Pegasus
website:  www.pegasus.usa.com.  There's also a Mercury listserv that
has been helpful in the past.

Hope this helps.

Holli