Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 16:55:41 -0700
At 05:49 PM 12/01/2000, Demetri Kolokotronis wrote:
>Is there any free web-based phone service that will allow the user to
>connect to an ISP that otherwise would require a toll call?

I am not really sure about this question, but it seems you are asking
a basic "Catch 22" or "chicken and the egg" question.  It goes like
this:  "How do you use the Web to access a free web based long
distance service if you are not dialed up in the first place?"  I do
not follow the reasoning.  "If you are already logged into a dialup
service to use the web,  what happens when you dial another ISP?"
It would seem you would break the connection and lose connection
with both accesses.

I think what you are really looking for is free ISP access with a local
number...   or did I miss something here.

We maintain a list of free access ISPs on our website.  If you check them
out, there probably are some with local access for you:
http://www.nospin.com/2000_01/2000_17.html

     Bob Wright
The NOSPIN Group

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: