Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 00:23:16 +1000
Joan writes:

<<Went to My Computer
Clicked on the CD so I could "drag" documents from My Documents to the disc
and I got the following...

E:\is not accessible.  Incorrect function.

I tried the above to file to the 3.5 floppy and it worked like a charm.>>

Joan, you haven't really explained what you are trying to do, but if you
are trying to copy a file onto a CD, you need some sort of CD "burning"
program to do this. It's not as simple as copying something to a floppy.

If you wish to burn anything to a CD Disk, first open the burning software
that came with your CD burner.  I'm assuming that you DO have a CD burner?
Most new computers now come with a CD burner, but older, or cheaper ones
will only have a CD reader, so you can't use blank disks on those. If it's
a burner, it will have 3 numbers on the front, like 48 x 24 x 48. If your
Easy CD Creator is not recognising the CD, maybe you simply don't have a
burner.

The first message you describe is telling you that when you clicked on the
CD icon, there's nothing in the CD, therefore it's not "accessible".

If you have a program like Nero that came with your CD burner, open it,
then insert a blank disk, then it will probably have a "wizard" which will
help you carry out the burning process. All burners, as far as I know,
would come complete with the appropriate software for burning.

Don Penlington

 From the beach at Surfers Paradise.
http://www.geocities.com/donaldpen/
for sunny Queensland photos, fractal art, free computer tutorials, and more.

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com