Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
A&C Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 09:05:48 -0700
From: "Joycee"
Subject: [PCSOFT] Remove Program

> I recently loaded Printmaster 11 in my Windows XP, however the program did not load correctly and
I cannot use it. I went to control panel to add/remove the program, clicked remove it started to do
its thing and then went back to the add/remove drop down and it is still there and the hard drive is
short the 523.00 megs it uses. What to do   Joyce Rowin   [log in to unmask]

-----------------------------

Are you saying the program did not "load correctly" when you tried to run it, or did you mean it did
not install correctly?

Assuming you meant it did not install correctly, I would check to ensure the program is compatible
with XP. If it is, then try reinstalling it, but disable your anti-virus program first. Also, your
printer may need to be off during the install. If the install is successful, you may not want to
uninstall it, but if you do, try the program's own uninstall program before using add/remove.

If you meant the program did not "load correctly" when you ran it, then it's possible (albeit
unlikely) the program is not compatible with your printer. If the program has incompatibility issues
with certain printers, there should be a text file in your Printmaster folder explaining that.
There's also a possibility your printer's drivers need to be updated, but again, that is unlikely.

Al Thompson

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com