Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Richard Rabe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 14:35:01 -0400
I have recently installed IE5.5 on my system and in the process it has placed an icon on the desktop for the internet access which allows opening of the browser,or access to configuration settings,etc, which of course are easy to access once in explorer.What I am getting at is it will not allow me to delete it from the desktop-that option is not available on the right-click, and dragging to the recycle bin does not work either.
I know it is a registry entry and I think I have found it in the registry,but not being all that familiar (or confident) with editing the registry, I thought I'd better get some good advice from some people who know. That is why I am asking for someone's help from this list.
I would appreciate any advice and direction.
Thank you,
Richard Rabe