Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 1998 10:02:03 +0200
>  [Word does do a poor job of reclaiming space allocated while saving
>previous versions of document pages, and I wouldn't mind if someone
>would suggest a simple trick for forcing it to ditch space no longer
>used.  But that space is not embedded in the text -- this request is
>completely orthogonal to the "reveal codes" issue.]

Since this thread is orthogonal to the reveal-codes one, you may need to
turn your monitor on its side for best results.

David,
One possibility is that you have "Fast save" checked under Tools -
Options... - Save.  I don't find full saves to be much slower but the
fast save can (over a few saves) become 2MB with a much smaller file.
Joe