Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2007 04:02:38 -0400
I have run both without any problem to the system - only frustration is that you will get daily reminders from Norton to renew subscription.

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 2.44am
Subject: [PCSOFT] NORTON DELETION

NEED SOME ADVICE PLEASE

USING MS XP HOME EDITION

I AM CURRENTLY USING NORTON FOR VIRUS PROTECTION AND IT IS  ABOUT TO EXPIRE
THIS MONTH - I HAVE DECIDED NOT TO RENEW NORTON AT THIS TIME AND  SUBSTITUTE
AVG FREE..

I WOULD LIKE TO TRY AVG IN IT'S PLACE.

QUEST:
1. CAN I HAVE BOTH ON MY HD AT SAME TIME
2. IS THERE ANY PROBLEMS WITH DELETING NORTON
     THAT WOULD EFFECT  MY  SYSTEM
3. CAN I DEACTIVATE NORTON AND NOT DELETE IT IF IT WILL  POSE
PROBLEMS

WOULD APPRICIATE SOME INPUT

TKS  CHUCK

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml

Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage.  Plus, share and store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite artists. Find out more at http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml