Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 2004 06:39:03 -0400
Explorer and XP have (too?) many ways to interact.
The Windows problem I see most often is a failure to understand Explorer and
the relationship of files and folders. A few minutes of examining this
aspect of Windows file management would save many hours of frustration, but
most people would prefer the proverbial Poke in the eye with a sharp stick.
I very seldom succeed in teaching this comprehensively.

Here's what I do:
Right-click the Start button, select Properties, select "Classic Start
Menu".
I usually open Explorer by Right-clicking the Start menu and selecting
"Explore". The exception to this is some folders that have a shortcut on my
Desktop.
Once Explorer is open you have some options:
Tools/Folder Options:I use Classic Folders, Open in New Window (Which will
solve one of your problems) and Single Click.(Single click takes a bit of
adjustment, but I've been using it for years. I have yet to convert anyone
to this very efficient method).
I assume you mean "Folders" where you say "...open more than one file...".
Any folder will open in a new Window if you Right-click and select
"Explore". A new window will also open if you selected "Open in New window"
above.
Another useful Explorer trick-Right-click the task bar, select "Tile windows
(Horizontally or vertically)". Often useful for moving files, comparing
folders, etc.
Check out the Folder Options/View menu. You may find some useful settings
there.
You'll find a comprehensive source of Windows XP(And Win9x) info at:
http://www.annoyances.org/

I don't have time for the other question at the moment.
I had recently changed my PC to a P4 2.4 GHz having dual boot of
Win XP as well as Win 98. I am facing the following problems ONLY when
using the partition that uses Win XP:
  1. It is not possible to open more than one file after selecting them
      in windows explorer, I am forced to open those only one by one.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml