Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 17:20:11 -0400
At 5/12/2002 03:10 PM, Peter Shkabara wrote:

>Detection of a virus largely depends not so much on the antivirus
>program used as it does on how current the definition files are. Does
>your wife update the Panda files frequently? If so, then it could be
>that the vendor was a bit behind in releasing support. Otherwise, it is
>the user's fault for not updating.

I agree.  I feel the feature that is really useful in an anti-virus program
is the ability to automatically download and install new definition files
without user intervention.  That's the reason I use AVG and have it set to
check for new virus definitions every other night at midnight.  A couple of
years ago I installed an AV program on my daughter's PC but she would never
remember to download the latest definitions so she got viruses.  I changed
her to AVG and scheduled downloads of def files and she hasn't gotten one
since.

Doug

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml